For My Hubby

Finally the end has come to me. Not an end actually but more of traumatize incident. Last friday, yeah the day I posted the new blog, my hubby had received his posting letter. He's a graduate (just) teacher from UiTM and telah berjaya dihantar ke Kluang oleh Kementerian Pelajaran. He had to report to the new school which is Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Tengku Aris Bendahara in Batu 3, Jalan Mersing, Kluang Johor this 1st June (Thursday)! Adeh...tension gue!

Like he said to me the other day "Hai...inai kat jari ni pun belum habis. Dah nak kena posting jauh²..." sigh. The other week he had to spend a night in Shah Alam to settle his thesis for final year. He went beserk and kept calling me 10 minutes apart. When I went to sleep that night, it felt awkward coz i've used to have somebody's snoring beside me. And of course he couldn't sleep until 4.30 am that morning.

How marriage can totally change one's life and how you wish to accept the changes. It's all up to you. For my dear hubby...I love you so much! Cepat² la pindah sini...!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amalan Mengandung

:: Lauk Senang ::

:: Siaran Tertunda ::